Pages

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It was a fine morning

Today is special to me in the sense that I am on the verge of losing my tooth. Yes. It may be unbelievable but my dentist has categorically stated that there is no other option left :I have to forego my tooth. It may be painful but it is the truth.
the dentist's name is very peculiar one. Kubernath. But he is a pucca gentleman. To the point. specific. and downto the earth professional.I like his soft approach and plain talk.
I am little bit nostalgic about my tooth. The poor little tooth. It had been with me rather it had been in me for so many years. It never complained. It never asked leave. It never tried to hoodwink me. It had been a faithful servant obeying my commands. If God had given the power of speech to it, what would have been the scenario? At this point it would have talked with me and poured its feelings in words.

No comments:

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...