Top Ten Reasons Anna Hazare shouldn't have waged a war on corruption
10. Corruption is omnipresent in India.
9. Without giving bribe nothing happens in India. You cannot get your birth certificate or death certificate without giving bribe. You cannot get cremated without giving bakshish..
8. Indira Gandhi has famously said once that corruption is international phenonmenon.
7. Corruption is ingrained in the blood of Indian.
6. Indians would prefer to bribe the TT and get themselves a berth or seat rather than altering the travel plan.
5. Corrupt practices are part and parcel of the Indian mythologies. Remember When Karna took his powerful weapon, Nagastra and shot it at Arjuna. Krishna saved Arjuna from certain death by his divine powers; by subtly lowering Arjuna’s chariot into the earth, through a gentle pressure of his feet.
4. Hypocricy is ingrained in the blood of Indian. India is the only country where everything from river to wealth and knowledge are worshipped as female gods. India is also the only country to have massacred crores of girl childs in a decade
3. Corruption cannot be eradicated by framing stringent laws alone. In India there is a law that those who indulge in spurious drugs should be hanged to death. Not a single soul has been hanged till today. The spurious drug industry is thriving with 5000 crore turnover annually. Besides nobody could deny the threat of it being misused. Janlokpal Bill would become another POTA or TADA
2. Indians would find ways and means to buy Lokpal or Janlokpal whatever.
1. There are more pressing issues facing the nation: Suicides of farmers, scarcity of drinking water, rising unemployment, threat of Hindu Fascism, collapse of family system, onslaught of western culture etc.Wake up Anna Hazares! It is better late than never.